Bar & Waiting Job Vacancies in Perthshire – Job Description
We have a Bar & Waiting job vacancy in Perthshire for a hard-working Hospitality professional to join our award-winning bar and waiting team at The Old Mill Inn, an award-winning Inn located in the scenic town of Pitlochry.
Contract Type/ Hours:
This Bar & Waiting Job Vacancy in Perthshire is a permanent full-time position
Roles & Responsibilities
Daily tasks for this Bar & Waiting Job Vacancies post in Perthshire will include:
- Providing an excellent customer experience to resident and non-resident customers of The Old Mill Inn.
- Fit in seamlessly with our Front of House team to serve meals and drinks to customers.
- Prepare drinks and serve them to customers.
- Take customer orders and pass this to the kitchen for preparation.
- Serve dishes to customers at their tables with suitable accompaniments.
- Check-back with customers to ensure satisfaction with meal/drinks.
- Create customer bills and process card and cash payments using our till system.
- Provide details on menu items, ingredients, pricing, locality etc.
- Clean down tables between use.
- Maintain a clean Bar & Restaurant area.
- Minimum of 45 hour week including shift, evening & weekend work.
- Provide assistance in any other area of the business requested.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at an award-winning family owned hotel and restaurant – The Old Mill Inn, Pitlochry. Apply now and be part of a large, motivated international team in a busy and upbeat environment.
- General Manager
- Waiting & Bar Team
- Kitchen Team
Candidates must be:
- 18 years +
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous Hospitality experience
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Good attitude
- Excellent communicator (spoken & written English)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Second spoken language
- Sales experience
- Cocktail making experience
Further training in the form of relevant in house and external courses will be provided. Meals will also be provided on shift.
Live-in accommodation will be available for the suitable candidate. A deduction will be made from your monthly salary to cover food whilst on shift & board.
View other job vacancies available at The Old Mill Inn.
- Address The Old Mill Inn, Mill Lane, Pitlochry, Perthshire, PH16 5BH
- Salary Offers £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5