Job Description: Chef de Partie, Chef Jobs Perthshire
We are seeking a Chef de Partie to join a busy hotel, bar & restaurant in the heart of Scotland. We are looking to expand our kitchen & chef team at The Old Mill Inn, an award-winning Inn located in the scenic town of Pitlochry.
We are seeking a chef de partie with a good attitude who is hardworking and has previous kitchen experience. The Kitchen & Restaurant at The Old Mill Inn is a fast paced environment and an organised approach with great communication is essential.
Good rates of pay and great accommodation provided if required. You will be working as part of a strong team with in a happy working environment.
Contract Type/ Hours:
This Chef de Partie Job Vacancy is a permanent full-time position.
Roles & Responsibilities
Chef de Partie daily tasks will include:
- Capable of cooking to a Chef de Partie level in a fast paced well organised kitchen.
- Take instruction from senior chefs.
- Maintain highest standards of health, safety & hygiene.
- Positive and proactive approach required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at an award-winning family owned hotel and restaurant. Apply now and be part of a large, motivated international team in a busy and upbeat environment.
- General Manager
- Reception Team
- Housekeeping Team
- Waiting & Bar Team
- Kitchen Team
Candidates must be:
- 18 years +
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have previous Chef De Partie experience
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Good attitude
- Excellent communicator (spoken & written English)
- An organised approach to kitchen work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
Further training in the form of relevant in house and external courses will be provided. Meals will also be provided on shift. Employees receive 28 days annual leave.
Live-in accommodation will be available for the suitable chef de partie candidate.
- Address The Old Mill Inn, Mill Lane, Pitlochry, Perthshire, PH16 5BH
- Salary Offers £23,000 + £2,000 bonus per annum, depending on experience
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5