Front of House and Bar Vacancies in Perthshire – Job Description
We are recruiting Front of house & bar staff – wanted to join a busy hotel, bar & restaurant in Pitlochry.
We are looking to expand our front of house team at The Old Mill Inn, an award-winning Inn located in the scenic town of Pitlochry.
-Full time, part time or seasonal positions available
-Front of house bar/waiting
-Salary £26,000 – £30,000 for server / bar positions dependent on experience
-Fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects at award winning Inn
– Warmly greeting and seating guests upon their arrival
– Arranging dinner reservations for guests and any special requests
– Providing the highest level of customer service.
– Providing a professional and warm guest service across all points
– Assisting on the bar as required
– Assisting on the restaurant floor as required
– Above all, providing 5-star customer service level which exceeds guest expectations
– Fantastic opportunity to join award winning family owned hotel and restaurant, be part of a large, motivated international team in a busy and upbeat environment
– Positive and proactive approach required
Job type: Full-time
Location: Pitlochry, United Kingdom
Department: F&B service
Starting: March / April 2022
Duration of the contract: More than 1 year
Pay range: £26,000 – £30,000
Accommodation: Good standard of staff accommodation available
Other benefits: 28 days annual leave. Working with in an enthusiastic motivated team.
Expected start date: 01/03/2022
Related keywords: hospitality
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 – £30,000.00 per year
View other job vacancies available at The Old Mill Inn.
- Address The Old Mill Inn, Mill Lane, Pitlochry, Perthshire, PH16 5BH
- Salary Offers £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5