Job Description: Front of House Job Vacancy Pitlochry
Waiter/ waitress wanted to join a Restaurant team in the heart of Scotland in this Front of House Job Vacancy Pitlochry. We are looking to expand our waiting team at Victoria’s Restaurant, one of Pitlochry’s longest established and best loved Restaurants.
Contract Type/ Hours:
This front of house job vacancy Pitlochry waiting position is a permanent full-time role.
Roles & Responsibilities
Daily tasks will include:
- Warmly greeting and seating diners upon their arrival
- Arranging table reservations for diners and any special requests
- Providing an excellent customer dining experience
- Providing professional and warm customer service across all points – phone, email and in person
- Taking and preparing drinks orders
- Taking and communicating food orders to kitchen
- Serving food & drink to diners in a professional and friendly manner
- Above all, providing 5-star customer service level which exceeds customer expectations
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Restaurant & facilities to standards set
- Minimum of 45-hour week including shift, evening & weekend work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at an award-winning family owned Restaurant. Apply now and be part of a motivated team in a busy and upbeat environment.
- General Manager
- Waiting & Bar Team
- Kitchen Team
Candidates must be:
- 18 years +
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have fluent written & spoken English
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Positive and proactive approach required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Good administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work on own initative
- Second spoken language
Further training in the form of relevant in house and external courses will be provided. Meals will also be provided on shift. 28 days annual leave.
Live-in accommodation will be available for the suitable candidate.
- Address 45 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Salary Offers £23,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5