Job Description: Housekeeper Job Vacancy Pitlochry
Housekeeper wanted to join a busy hotel, bar & restaurant in the heart of Scotland. We are looking to expand our house keeping team at The Old Mill Inn, an award-winning Inn located in the scenic town of Pitlochry.
Contract Type/ Hours:
Permanent full-time position
Roles & Responsibilities
Daily tasks will include:
- Full hygiene and cleanliness of a 14-bedroom Hotel, Restaurant and Bar.
- Liaising with general manager of stock levels of linen and cleaning products.
- Above all, providing 5-star customer service level which exceeds guest expectations.
- Positive and proactive approach required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at an award-winning family owned hotel and restaurant. Apply now and be part of a large, motivated international team in a busy and upbeat environment.
- General Manager
- Housekeeping Team
- Waiting & Bar Team
- Kitchen Team
Candidates must be:
- 18 years +
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous housekeeping experience in a similar environment
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Excellent communicator (spoken & written English)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate – experience in Word, Excel, Email & Internet applications
Further training in the form of relevant in house and external courses will be provided. Meals will also be provided on shift.
Accommodation is available for the right candidate.
- Address The Old Mill Inn, Mill Lane, Pitlochry, Perthshire, PH16 5BH
- Salary Offers £21,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5