Job Description: Sous Chef Job Vacancy Pitlochry
Sous Chef wanted to join a busy hotel, bar & restaurant in the heart of Scotland. We are looking to expand our kitchen team at The Old Mill Inn, an award-winning Inn located in the scenic town of Pitlochry.
We are seeking a qualified chef with a good attitude who is hardworking and has previous professional kitchen experience. Good rates of pay and great accommodation provided if required. You will be working as part of a strong team with in a happy working environment.
Contract Type/ Hours:
Permanent full-time position
Roles & Responsibilities
Daily tasks will include:
- Capable of cooking to a Sous Chef level in a fast paced well organised kitchen.
- Take instruction from senior chefs.
- Provide instruction for junior chefs.
- Maintain highest standards of health, safety & hygiene.
- Positive and proactive approach required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at an award-winning family owned hotel and restaurant. Apply now and be part of a large, motivated international team in a busy and upbeat environment.
- General Manager
- Reception Team
- Housekeeping Team
- Waiting & Bar Team
- Kitchen Team
Candidates must be:
- 18 years +
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified sous chef with previous professional experience
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Good attitude
- Excellent communicator (spoken & written English)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Industry award-winner
Further training in the form of relevant in house and external courses will be provided. Meals will also be provided on shift. 28 days annual leave.
Live-in accommodation will be available for the suitable candidate.
- Address The Old Mill Inn, Mill Lane, Pitlochry, Perthshire, PH16 5BH
- Salary Offers £26,000 - £30,000 + £2,000 bonus per annum, depending on experience
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5